Dopamine is looking for a Customer Support Officer
Dopamine is looking for an experienced Content Writer who can produce content to educate and inspire our existing and new audiences. This is a full-time remote position.
Dopamine app is a cross-blockchain DeFi app that brings together information, interactions, and transactions under one roof. We began our journey as a pricing app in 2017 before evolving into a cross-blockchain DeFi app in 2021. Now, our mission is to simplify the crypto-enthusiast journey into the wild blockchain ecosystem by offering them all the tools they need to interact with finance 3.0. To achieve this ambitious goal, we want to hire the best talents, who are passionate about crypto and want to thrive in a fast-paced growing start-up.
Your Missions will be:
- Writing multiple articles weekly with the goal of educating, exciting, and inspiring our global audience and attracting new users to our platform.
- Staying up-to-date with updates/trends in the Blockchain and Cryptocurrency field
- Generate new ideas for news stories and editorials
- Verifying facts and data using standard reference sources
- Managing the promotion of the articles through social media, direct outreach, and other techniques.
- Analysis of web traffic and metrics for content optimization.
- Edit, proofread, improve, and deliver engaging content to the customer regularly.
Who you are:
- You are a native English speaker
- Excellent creative writing ability, proven with available examples.
- Clear, concise, and unambiguous writing style.
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and in a competitive environment.
- Has a good understanding of what makes content great (can prepare, rewrite and edit copy to improve readability)
- Has strong knowledge of the Cryptocurrency and Blockchain domain
- Knows how to work on WordPress, Google Docs, etc.
How to apply?
We will consider the application complete after :
- You submitted your CV or up to date LinkedIn profile for review at email@example.com
- You sent a 3 articles written by yourself, ideally one blog article (opinion, analysis, etc.), one creative content and one copywriting/PR content.
A screening call will be conducted by our Chief Growth Officer. From there, if successful, a follow-up call will take place. This whole process can take as little as 1 week for the right candidate.