Dopamine is looking for a CEO assistant
Dopamine is looking for a CEO Assistant. This is a full-time remote position.
Dopamine app is a cross-blockchain DeFi app that brings together information, interactions, and transactions under one roof. We began our journey as a pricing app in 2017 before evolving into a cross-blockchain DeFi app in 2021. Now, our mission is to simplify the crypto-enthusiast journey into the wild blockchain ecosystem by offering them all the tools they need to interact with finance 3.0. To achieve this ambitious goal, we want to hire the best talents, who are passionate about crypto and want to thrive in a fast-paced growing start-up.
Your Missions will be:
- High quality support to the CEO
- Taking note in high level meetings
- Help the CEO with research tasks
- Assist the CEO with daily tasks
- Coordinate with C-level executive on behalf of CEO
- Happy to work for other Execs and cover overflow work
- Help on events planning, including off-sites and large scale events
Who you are:
- You are a graduate with an engineering / developer background
- You are passionate about mobile React native and Node JS
- You are passionate about blockchain and cryptocurrencies
- You are able to communicate with team member and third-party stakeholders on behalf of the CEO
- You are passionate about cryptocurrencies and own crypto
- Your written and verbal communication skills are excellent
How to apply?
Please submit your CV or up to date LinkedIn profile for review at email@example.com. A screening call will be conducted by our COO. From there, if successful, a follow-up call will take place. This whole process can take as little as 1 week for the right candidate.