Dopamine is looking for a Customer Support Officer
Dopamine is looking to hire a Customer Support Officer. This is a full-time remote position.
Dopamine app is a cross-blockchain DeFi app that brings together information, interactions, and transactions under one roof. We began our journey as a pricing app in 2017 before evolving into a cross-blockchain DeFi app in 2021. Now, our mission is to simplify the crypto-enthusiast journey into the wild blockchain ecosystem by offering them all the tools they need to interact with finance 3.0. To achieve this ambitious goal, we want to hire the best talents, who are passionate about crypto and want to thrive in a fast-paced growing start-up.
Your Missions will be:
- Providing reliable, friendly, and knowledgeable customer support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Assist users in navigating the intricacies of managing digital assets
- Create and maintain support articles in our Knowledge Base to address common customer questions
- Resolve unique customer problems
- Contribute actively to the team by providing feedback to improve the overall quality of Dopamine App
Who you are:
- You are passionate about helping others and provide detailed answers to customers
- You have experience in support and help-desk
- You have experience using ticketing systems
- You have experience in crypto and DeFi
- You are an excellent and empathic communicator
- You are fluent in English, both spoken and written
- You understand how digital assets and DeFi work, including DeFi mechanisms
- You are passionate about cryptocurrencies and own crypto
- Bonus points for speaking other languages
How to apply?
Please submit your CV or up to date LinkedIn profile for review at email@example.com. A screening call will be conducted by our COO. From there, if successful, a follow-up call will take place. This whole process can take as little as 1 week for the right candidate