Dopamine is looking for a Program Manager
Dopamine is looking for an experienced Program Manager. This is a full-time remote position.
Dopamine app is a cross-blockchain DeFi app that brings together information, interactions, and transactions under one roof. We began our journey as a pricing app in 2017 before evolving into a cross-blockchain DeFi app in 2021. Now, our mission is to simplify the crypto-enthusiast journey into the wild blockchain ecosystem by offering them all the tools they need to interact with finance 3.0. To achieve this ambitious goal, we want to hire the best talents, who are passionate about crypto and want to thrive in a fast-paced growing start-up.
Your Missions will be:
- Collaborate with product and engineering managers to help teams organize work
- Partner with stakeholders to implement processes and tools that result in more consistent product delivery
- Contribute to standardizing the project planning process and aligning teams around fundamental project management principles
- Lead task breakdown, sizing, and dependency coordination for major releases
- Proactively identify and escalate risks and issues to key stakeholders; collaborate with teams to develop mitigation and resolution plans
- Maintain visibility into ongoing key strategic projects with status reporting, project dashboards and clear communication
Who you are:
- Certified PMI Prince 2 or equivalent
- Have 2+ years of project management experience
- Capacity to work with C-levels
- Ability to translate between technical and non-technical business stakeholders
- Focused on respect of delivery timmings & quality
- Good understanding of the blockchain ecosystem
- Excellent communication skills and ability to evolve in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment
- You are passionate about cryptocurrencies and own crypto
How to apply?
Please submit your CV or up to date LinkedIn profile for review at email@example.com. A screening call will be conducted by our COO. From there, if successful, a follow-up call will take place. This whole process can take as little as 1 week for the right candidate.