Dopamine is looking for a React Native and Node JS Developer
Dopamine app is a cross-blockchain DeFi app that brings together information, interactions, and transactions under one roof. We began our journey as a pricing app in 2017 before evolving into a cross-blockchain DeFi app in 2021. Now, our mission is to simplify the crypto-enthusiast journey into the wild blockchain ecosystem by offering them all the tools they need to interact with finance 3.0. To achieve this ambitious goal, we want to hire the best talents, who are passionate about crypto and want to thrive in a fast-paced growing start-up.
Frameworks and Languages:
- React Native
- Mongo Database
Your Missions will be:
- Work with design and other teams to develop new customer-facing features and maintain existing ones
- Create libraries, components, and tools to ensure maximum performance with a top-notch user experience
- Support, Maintain, and improve our Core Services Applications
- Feature development work on Core Services Applications
- Critical back-end servers coded in Node.js
Who you are:
- You have strong samples of your code or open-source contributions on your GitHub profile
- You have excellent knowledge of the techniques used to optimize performance and can squeeze every millisecond out of the code
- You have strong experience building mobile apps with React Native
- You have a history and track record of Node.js development
- You are passionate about cryptocurrencies and own crypto
- You have a strong understanding of Performance Optimization
- You have experience with AWS infrastructure
- Professional experience in Blockchain and Cryptocurrency is a huge plus
How to apply?
Please submit your CV or up to date LinkedIn profile for review at email@example.com. If you have examples of your writing please also include them. A screening call will be conducted by our COO. From there, if successful, a follow-up call will take place. This whole process can take as little as 1 week for the right candidate.