Dopamine is looking for a UI/UX Engineer
Dopamine is looking for an experienced UI/UX Engineer. This is a full-time remote position.
Dopamine app is a cross-blockchain DeFi app that brings together information, interactions, and transactions under one roof. We began our journey as a pricing app in 2017 before evolving into a cross-blockchain DeFi app in 2021. Now, our mission is to simplify the crypto-enthusiast journey into the wild blockchain ecosystem by offering them all the tools they need to interact with finance 3.0. To achieve this ambitious goal, we want to hire the best talents, who are passionate about crypto and want to thrive in a fast-paced growing start-up.
Your Missions will be:
- Creating designs that meet project objectives and respond to feedback, analytics, and user testing
- Work with the design team to create UI features and support existing ones
- Support development teams throughout the implementation cycle
Who you are:
- You have experience with React Native and mobile app UI/UX
- You are able to create and measure the performance of react components and data selectors
- You have a user-centric mindset
- You are committed to creating elegantly simple UI designs
- You are passionate about UX, with a solid understanding of user experience design
- You have a strong understanding of interaction design and visual design
- You have a high degree of creativity, empathy, passion, and problem-solving ability
- You are able to use Figma and Adobe XD
- You have experience in a crypto or fintech company
- You are passionate about cryptocurrencies and own crypto
How to apply?
Please your CV or up to date LinkedIn profile for review at email@example.com. A screening call will be conducted by our COO. From there, if successful, a follow-up call will take place. This whole process can take as little as 1 week for the right candidate.